Not Enough Tears

Father God,

I'm thinking about the things happening and those to come. A season, a reason or lifetime. I don't know. There are not enough tears to convey how my heart painfully cries out. My mind is at a blank. My body is tried... I don't want to move or do anything. But I know I have to. I have to just walk in faith, and fix my eyes on you alone. I love you. This hurt will not change my longing of your presence. You may not hear my voice tonight, but you heart my heart's desire. I just want to do what you want... So, give me a pure heart. If you want me to forget everything, then give me the heart to forget. Bind the wounds and heal me. Embrace me so tight, hold me close to your heart... Let me rest in your embrace.

I don't have the strength to move and think.
Just hide me in your love.
Judge my heart, and
let me find rest in your love tonight.

Love,

No comments: