Loving You is Rest

Loving you is like breathing fresh air in the middle of the green fields
while the light shines silently as my day begins,
it's new every morning.


Loving you is walking on solid ground, strong, steadfast and unchangeable.
Loving you is easy and light and not burdensome.
Loving you is like a gift, unexpected but freely given.
Loving you is courage, teaching me to jump off a cliff and dare to feel alive and live.
Loving you is finding comfort amidst this confounding universe, there is stillness in the sound of your voice.
Loving you is discovering the deepest depths of the ocean, unraveling the beauty in the mystery of your soul.

Loving you is seeing my Maker through your eyes, loving me through your heart.
Loving you is finally coming home, finding everlasting rest in the arms of my beloved,
dwelling safely in the shelter of my one and only Lover,
Loving the peace, that surpasses all reasons, I can only find in your embrace...

Indeed, loving you is finding rest.
Loving you is rest.


No comments: