Someday Soon


I believe that someday soon…
The images and shadows will come…
Your word will become flesh.
I don’t mind waiting.
He will come.


Until the day he steps into my life…
I will keep on seeing the vision
The memories of forever before time
The love that will be mine
From your very heart, through his soul,
Someday, the one will embrace me soon.


His heart will beat to the rhythm of your heart.
I will hear it say, “I love you in his love.”
The day and hour unknown,
But after every storm, I know I’ll soon be home.


We’ll share your revelation
We’ll dance and walk along the shore
We’ll smile together in your embrace
Recite your faithful promises
Someday soon.


Your love
Holy and pure
Will manifest in his eyes
With the strength and courage found in his arms
Your love through his life
He will come. Holy and pure
Your love through his life
Someday soon.

No comments: