Teach Me to be Selfless

Heavenly Father,

I honor you today. I give you honor and praise for all you've done. I am at rest... resting in your love. I would be tempted to fear and doubt, but your words for this year are "wait and rest."

If there is anything I ask of you today, Father, teach me to be selfless. Teach me to forget whatever I feel. Teach me to focus on your will Teach me to always trust in you, and choose the path you have laid for me. I don't know everything, and I don't know what to think. What I know is that if I call unto you, you will answer. You will deliver me. You are always there. You have diminished me into this little person. I know your purpose is for me to just depend on you. I may have lost some, but I gained the most important in this life... You. Help me, Father. Help me trust you. Teach me to love you more each day. I am yours.  

Love,

No comments: