Thank You for My Friends

Heavenly Father,

I come to you and ask for the forgiveness of my sins. Help me understand the world around me. Help me accept situations. I believe you have a purpose. I believe in your omnipotence and omniscience. Let me hear your voice today. Father, I thank you for my friends. I thank you for sending sweet souls to comfort my heart. I thank you for loving me through them, teaching me through them and disciplining through them. I ask that you comfort and embrace them at times I won't be there to listen to their silent tears. Thank you, Father for strengthening them... for people like me who need people like them. Bless their plans and dreams. And teach me to love them the way you want them to be loved and cherished. Again, Father... Thank you for my friends.

No comments: