I just want to do Your will

Heavenly Father,
 
I honor you in my life. I give you glory for all the things you are doing in my life. I love you. I have no one but you. I ask for the forgiveness of my sins, cleanse me Lord. Cleanse me with the blood of the Lamb of God. Cover my heart, my mind with blood of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. Father, I come to your throne in the Name of Jesus and ask you to deliver me from all troubles. Hide me in your loving arms. Keep me safe and protected, by the power of your name. I have no else to call unto, no one else for me but you. You are my hiding place and refuge. My only strength. All that I have is yours. All that I have, you can have. I have nothing but your love. Hold me close and take me into your arms. I just want what you want for me. Strengthen my heart and body. Strengthen the people around me. Strengthen everyone, those who are lowly and in need. Give us the courage to fight battles set before us. I ask for wisdom and understanding. I ask for your deliverance. Thank you, Father. All my hope is in you. Amen.

No comments: