Overflow

Father God,

I worship you today in my life. I exalt your wonderful name and I lift your name up upon the heavens. You are great and you do great and wonderful things. I exalt you on high and I bring glory to your name. Nothing is impossible with you. You are awesome in my heart. You are worthy of praise forever. Continue to move in my life and in my world. Let your purpose be fulfilled as I surrender my whole life into your powerful and loving hands. I glorify you Father God in my life. I pray and ask for the forgiveness of my sins. Redeem me from all of the fowler's snare. Make me fix my eyes on you alone and be forever magnified in my life. Cleanse me within and let springs of living water flow in my life and let your love overflow throughout the world, through your Spirit.

No comments: