Amid the Violence in Syria

Father God in Heaven,

You are powerful and sovereign. The ruler of all nations in the world. I come to you in humility and reverence. I pray for the people in Syria. I ask you Father God in heaven to put an end to the war and dreadful violence in the land. Minister to their hearts and send peace and comfort. Your perfect will is to bless your people and the nations. You are the God of peace and not war. You are the God of love and not hate. I ask that you protect your people. Give them hope amid the violence in Syria. Let them start afresh and find shelter and refuge in the place you will lead them. Hold their hearts and I pray in Jesus' Name that you will be their only source of strength.


Visit:
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/07/21/world/meast/syria-refugees/index.html?hpt=wo_c1

No comments: